Hello Friend Note Card


 A Whimsical Card


This card was so much fun to make.  I wanted to try drawing some simple bright and cheery flowers that were a bit whimsical using my drawing program and computer. Here is what I came up with.  


How I made this card:

I printed the flowers onto white card stock and cut it down to a 3.75 x 5 inch panel.  I mounted the panel onto black and white striped paper measuring 4 x 5.25.  Then mounted that onto a side folding 5.5 x  4.5 white card base.







To give a bit of grounding and additional whimsy, I glued sequins from the Sequin Flower Kit by Impress to decorate the leaves and base of the stems.  








To make the sentiment, I again used my graphic program on my computer and drew a black rectangle and added the sentiment Hello Friend in white.  Once printed out, I cut the rectangle out and adhered it to my card.









                   




Here is a close up of the card front.














Love the quick ease of making this card and the bright cheery whimsical look of the card!
















Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

Comments

Popular Posts