Retro Recipe Card


Tent Style Recipe Card!


I love recipe cards and this one reminds me of some of the styles from the forties and fifties.

This card is a bit different and I wish I had tried this type of card before.   Rather than lying flat, this card is designed to stand up on the counter for easy reading.









Not only does this card look stylish on the front, the back carries over the retro art.  I think this looks really fun!  The inside of the card is blank if additional space is needed for more complex recipies.








Measuring 6 x 4 inches and being tent folded, I thought this could double as a note card with personal sentiments inside.  Perfect for a bridal shower where each person gives a favorite recipe and writes there sentiments and well wishes inside.  

If you are interested in this recipe card, I have it available in my Etsy shop as a printable download. Here is the link:  Blueberry Suite On Etsy

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts