Wintry Thank You......

                             Snowflakes, mittens, cocoa - - I love winter!



Perhaps I am a bit late on sending out my thank you notes for all the wonderful gifts and times shared this holiday season, but I wanted to share with you the card I made before sending it out.  

This little card captures some of my favorite winter symbols - warm sweaters, fuzzy mittens and big cups of hot cocoa




Inspired by icon graphics on Pinterest and my favorite winter images, I decided to make a card that reflected winter while sending my thank yous.  I chose soft blues and pinks with a pinch of grey and brown.  The font and banner have a bit of a cabin feel and thought this was perfect addition with the icons. Of course, nothing is complete with out a bit of glitter.  So I added a Wink of Stella to the snowflakes and on the icons.  





For the inside, I made a simple banner with the icons and added some snowflakes.  The sentiment is simple and allows me a ton of room to add my personal notes. 





I am so pleased with this card!  In fact, I liked it so much that I made a stack of them and decided to offer them as a stationary set in my Etsy shop.  Here is the link to my Etsy Shop:

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy





Comments

Popular Posts