Two Swimming Geese.....



Two Swimming Geese.


Love, love, love the whimsical look of this little mini card!  I think it is the perfect little note to tuck into a briefcase, lunch box or use as a gift tag.

A while back, I was looking at vintage quilt and embroidery patterns and came across a pattern that had two little ducks - one with its head up and the other with its head down.  I instantly thought hmm...this could be a great start for a note card!  Rather than ducks, why not geese? Geese seem so serious and business-like that I thought it would be fun to add a bit of whimsy.  So, with a nod to the vintage quilt and embroidery pattern, this was the note card I came up with.  

I also designed a 4.5 by 5.5 note card.  This card is beautiful!  The two geese are printed onto very heavy (110 lb) white paper and attached to a note card. I love how it makes the geese almost look like a framed print.



I don't think that I am quite finished with these two little geese.  I might try a larger version and frame them.   What do you think?

Both the mini note cards and the larger note card are available through Etsy at  Blueberry Suite


Thank you for stopping by.



Comments

Popular Posts