Small Gift Bag - Strawberry Jam

This happy little bag is perfect for special treats....in this case, a jar of homemade strawberry jam.



The bag is made from heavy white card stock and measures 4 x 3 x 7 inches.  To start, I precut and scored the bag sections but did not assemble it until I was done with stamping.

To decorate, I stamped the prepared paper using the Fruitastic stamp set by Pinkfresh Studios.  The ink is Red Hot by Gina K Inks. By the way, have you tried these inks?  They are wonderful. I then used a pinking sheer border die for the top of the bag to give it the look of a grocer sack. 

Next came black and white striped washi tape along the bottom of the bag. Done -  now it was time to put it all together.  


To finalize my little gift bag, I attached a tag with a red clothespin.  A surprise for me was when I placed the clothespin in the center, the sides of the bag flared out giving a unique look.  I quite like the look. 

Now, ready to add a jar of strawberry jam and off for delivery!




Comments

Popular Posts