Valentine Note Cards

These Valentine note cards will be fun to send (not to mention receive).  They measure just four by four inches and combine a rustic and playful look - - I had such fun making these cards!.


I started by making a four by four inch base card from heavy white card stock.  I then cut a smaller square of paper.  Using a textured coverplate, I ran the small square through my die cut machine and roughed up the edges to give a rustic finish.  I attached the paper to my card base.


Next, I stamped and die cut the hearts using the Floral Hearts Stamp and Die set from Pretty Pink Posh and colored them with alcohol based markers.

To finish, I attached the hearts with foam tape.  I left one card plain, and for the other two stamped the sentiment "be mine".  For my final card I added gold thread tied into a bow - - I love the look of each.

Here are the finished cards - Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Popular Posts