Note Cards......Musings

It all started several years ago...........I received a beautiful handmade notecard in the mail.  It had been carefully glued, folded, and coordinating papers with fancy cutouts and embellishments had been  added to adorn this little card.

I realized how special this was!  A special card sharing special thoughts.  We don't often take the time today to send a note card when a text or an email will do.  But I don't know, there is something special about receiving a note card in the mail.

A little bit of me thought the next time I emailed a friend I should be sending a note card instead and so I did.  Not only did I send a note card but I made it myself.  In hindsight, it was kind of a sad little card but I enjoyed making it and even more sending it!  It was received with joy and so, I decided I would start making and sending note cards.





Comments

Popular Posts